Cross The Tracks Festival 2020 at Brockwell Park
Sunday 7th June
- Venue/Location: Brockwell Park, London
- Doors: 00:00 till 22:00 (Last entry: 20:00)
- Min Age: No age restrictions
Cross The Tracks returns to South London in 2020 at Brixton's luscious Brockwell Park for a day of music, food, workshops, talks and more.
Who's Going to This?
Lineup and Details for Cross The Tracks Festival 2020
* Cross The Tracks returns to South London in 2020 at Brixton's luscious Brockwell Park for a day of music, food, workshops, talks and more.
* A mixture of legendary and upcoming artists have been invited once again to represent a hybrid of jazz, soul and funk. Our first lineup announcement is soon to be revealed along with a stacked bill of local talent!
* We will be welcoming back 40 of London's most talked about street food traders, alongside the city's finest craft beer brewers.
* Expect talks, panels, workshops, wellness area and creative markets including a record and art fair.
* Described as a 'breath of fresh air' and 'immaculately presented' by Clash Magazine, the team behind the festival are already working away to top 2019's event.
The Cinematic Orchestra
Madlib b2b Gilles Peterson
Shabaka & The Ancestors
Jazzie B (Soul II Soul)
Nu Guinea (live)
Hypnotic Brass Ensemble
Chris Dave & The Drumhedz
London African Gospel Choir
Charlotte Dos Santos
Neue Grafik Ensemble
Charlie Bones (NTS)
Summers Sons & C. Tappin
Plus Many More...
All ages are permitted (under 17s must be accompanied by an adult over the age of 26).
Children under 10 enter for free but need a ticket.
Please see FAQs on our website for full info on tickets.
Funk, Jazz, Soul
The event information, content and images shown have been provided by the event promoter. If you wish to report an issue with this event please click here: Report issue with event